? Heavy responsibility and strong water resistant product for durability
? A strap system secures boats from scratches
? Elastic rope stitched into the hem to help hold securely to your boat
? Collapsible for easy storage, mooring and trailering
? The universal style can fit most boats, which is extremely hassle-free
? Fit for 21-24 Ft Length, 102" Beam Pontoon Boat, 600D Oxford
? Includes adjustable straps and storage bag
? Package Includes:
1 x Boat Cover Set
In order to choose the best size cover, you must measure your boat to start with!
1. Measure the center line length. (Straight measurement from acquiesce stern, not consists of the motor, make certain include tolerance for extreme bow rail heights, trolling motors, ladders, and transom platforms and so on, do NOT to measure up and over the windshield)
2. Measure the beam width. (Straight measurement for the largest width the boat, flat line from side to side at the largest point on the hull. Do NOT measure up and over the windshield)
3. Search for the boat cover description which represents best to your boat style. Check the size chart, choose the best size closed to your boat length and beam width. Go up to the next size if your measurement falls on maximum length.
? CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
1. Make sure your boat is dry before covering for long-lasting storage.
2. Rinse with water to clean your cover. Usage moderate soap or cleaning agent to eliminate soil.
3. Hang your boat cover to dry.